KONAMI Digital Entertainment
Yu-Gi-Oh! Summer Tour 2017
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Summer Tour took place in 2017 on major anime events and comic conventions. For this purpose, JOKMOK developed a booth together with the exhibition builder Meyer-Ebrecht from Stuhr. This booth featured a great look, but could still be set up quickly by our four-member promoter team from Bremen.
During the tour, newcomers could get a demonstration of the game and veteran Yu-Gi-Oh! players could learn all about the newly introduced rules. Furthermore, the latest products were sold in the shop and players could play in small and large tournaments. As a special highlight, there was a free photo box, in which the visitors of the events were able to become a Yu-Gi-Oh! card themselves.
- Communication with distributors and venues
- Conception and provision of the event area and the event process
- Production and provision of the event equipment
- Time management and planning of the event days
- Staff deployment and training of the demo team
- Project management on site
- Reporting / supervision of events
? ? ?