Universal Pictures Germany
At Home with Universal, trader’s event 2015
For our clients Universal Pictures, we organized an exceptional event to present new film highlights in personal atmosphere. Over two and a half weeks, Universal invited guests to their ‘home’ – an exclusive houseboat in Hamburg’s harbor. In proper style the guests were collected in a white limo which showed the Fast & Furious logo. When the guests arrived at the landing bridges our hostess guided them through the last part of their journey which took place on one of Hamburg’s typical ‘Barkasse’.
The houseboat was decorated as a cozy lounge with many clues to well-known films: Dracula’s teeth in a tooth mug, Christian Grey’s (Fifty Shades of Grey) business cards on a side board or the shadow of a dinosaur on the loose displayed on one of the quay walls, to name but a few.
- selecting, negotiating and communicating with locations
- conceptualizing the entire event
- supervising on-site
- selecting and training the team
- elaborate decorating, including the houseboat
- coordinating set up and break down, as well as technical support during the event
- organizing the catering
- organizing a press event
- extensive reporting and photo documentary
? ? ?