Consultix GmbH – Inauguration of the data center of ColocationIX
After extensive renovation of a former nuclear protection bunker in the federal state of Bremen-Walle in accordance with the highest European safety standards, the new data center was officially opened in November 2017.
After a welcome speech and a presentation on the genesis of colocationIX, Martin Günthner, the Senator for Economics, Labor and Ports, gave a short welcome speech as well. He had the honor of officially opening the data center by cutting the blue ribbon at the entrance of the bunker. Afterwards the bunker could be visited in guided tours. In the meantime, delicious finger food and a live band ensured the well-being of the guests. After the guided tours, the guests were treated to an entertaining talk on the subject of data security by Jörg Peine-Paulsen, the Lower Saxony Minister for the Interior and Sports, Department for the Protection of the Constitution.
On behalf of and in close consultation with consultix GmbH, JOKMOK was responsible for the conception and execution of the event.
- Conception and organization of the event
- Production of invitation cards including shipping by our neighbors, the advertising agency a&o mediendesign GmbH
- Construction and dismantling coordination of pagodas
- Selection and coordination of catering, event equipment and event technology
- Collaboration with the live band for the staff party
- Selection of decoration and furniture
- Participants Management (partially)
- Booking and accounting of hostesses
- Booking and coordination of security, parking attendants and
- Medical Service
- on-site support
- Reporting & Photo documentation
? ? ?
Are you planning a similar event / action?