SPS Fair 2016
After successfully putting into operation a new logistics center which widened the performance of Hellmut Springer GmbH & Co. KG, the company invited to the ‘SPS Fachmesse 2016’ to exchange ideas about trends and innovation in the automotive sector.
JOKMOK created the infrastructure for the in-house fair and took over the complete realization, organization and communication.
The exhibition took place on 2,000 sqm with an overall of 86 exhibitors. Springer used 240 sqm divided into sections on Springer, CoParts, Car1 and IT-Systems. During the fair our ‘Grid Girls’ welcomed the audience, Det Müller gave autographs and we ran a lottery with four game stations, each giving the chance to win high-quality prizes. A special highlight was the evening event which included a delicious buffet, a thrilling band and a special light show created exclusively for Springer and which delighted the 550 guests.
- conceptualizing and naming the in-house trade fair
- conceptualizing and organizing the evening event
- getting permits and supervising security during the event
- communicating with all exhibitors to plan in more detail
- panning and measuring the tent area for exhibition, catering and program
- organizing catering and program
- organizing other services, including cleaning, night watch, first aid and waste disposal
- logistics and providing tents, equipment and technical support, prints, electricity and water supply
- setting up and breaking down equipment
- furnishing exhibition stand and floors with rugs
- setting up and breaking down Springer’s exhibition stand
- selecting, training and providing promotion team
- extensive reporting and photo documentation
? ? ?